Those vehicle rental administrators with a sports car rental miami at San Jose’s Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) are: Alamo/National, Budget, Dollar, Economy and Hertz. These organizations will add an extra 12% duty to the rental expense.
Those vehicle rental administrators with a counter at Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR) are: Avis, Budget and Economy. These organizations will add an extra 3% assessment to the rental expense.
To keep away from this duty, take an air terminal transport with the vehicle rental administrator to an office situated outside of the air terminal grounds.
• Surcharges and Other Taxes
There are various other mandatory charges that vehicle rental administrators may add into the rental expense, show on-screen or show in the statement, or leave undisclosed until the client’s appearance. These conceivably covered up expenses may appear to be little when seen exclusively, yet these are ordinarily day by day rates, so they will include quick!
These may include:
• License Plate Fee: Less than $2 every day, except varies from one organization to another.
• Environmental Tax: Less than $1 every day.
• Sales Tax: All business exchanges in Costa Rica are exposed to a 12% government-forced deals charge.
• Car Washing Fee: Bring back an extraordinarily filthy vehicle and the cleaning expense might be added onto the last installment. One vehicle rental administrator charges $20 for this extra assistance.