It can be very confusing as there are so many different choices. There are many questions to answer before you even start looking. Things like colour, style or a knockdown price aren’t the most crucial – believe me! Take a look at the list below to scootmobiel kopen goedkoop which variables are crucial for you .
1. What are you using your scooter ? If travelling long distances, on scenic terrain or off road then you will need a sturdy gas/ gas scooter with an engine size of at least 150cc. Travelling distances requires lots of fuel and also the ability to top this up. Gas/ petrol scooters can be readily refuelled in any service station. An electrical motor scooter employs a battery which can only travel restricted distances before recharging this is ideal for small distances or neighborhood commuting. This may take 4-8 hrs.
2. What does it cost? Prices vary considerably, but on the entire gas/ gas scooters cost less to purchase than electric, but these are cheaper to maintain and operate. Recharging a battery costs just pennies every day, whilst gas/ petrol is more costly and subject to price rises.
3. Where is it stored overnight? Consider if you have space in a garage for your scooter. If you buy an electric engine scooter it will require a socket for recharging. If you reside in an apartment or flat and have to keep it in the hallway, check if there’s enough room. Additionally, a gasoline / gas scooter will tend to smell a bit of fuel that could be disagreeable in a confined area.
4. Could it be the correct height and weight for you? Do try moving it about in the showroom to discover when you are able to handle the weight. Electric scooters are usually heavier because of the burden of the battery life.
5. What about maintenance? Is there a local garage or dealer who’s willing to service your scooter? Find out how much they’d cost. Electric scooters need much less maintenance than gasoline / petrol, but their battery may require replacement after 2-3 years depending on use.